Candidates can check the APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria from the official website. Download APTET 2018 eligibility criteria detail which is available on the website. By downloading the Notification candidates can check the APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria from this page. AP TET exam is conducted for those candidates aspire to become a teacher and seeks their career in teaching field.
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are going to apply for APTET exam 2018 firstly check the APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria from the official website www.bse.ap.gov.in. Candidates must complete their B.Ed before APTET application form.
AP TET exam is conducted for those candidates aspire to become a teacher and seeks their career in teaching field. APTET eligibility criteria & APTET 2018 qualification exam is conducted for those candidates who aspire to become a teacher and seeks their career in teaching field. Candidates who want to do work as a teacher in primary and upper primary schools of Andhra Pradesh should have to qualify in this AP TET exam.
APTET 2018 Eligibility Details
- The candidates should pass their 12th standard examination from the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- The candidates must complete their graduation with any subject from a recognized university
- Candidates should possess B.Ed degree from a recognized university can check the APTET exam eligibility
APTET exam 2018 Age limit
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates those who apply for Andhra Pradesh TET eligibility exam is given below:
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria For 1st to 5th classes
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary or 12th or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks or pursuing final year of 2nd-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants should have passed in Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50% marks or pursuing final year of 4th year Bachelor of Elementary Education can also apply
- Candidates Passed 12th or senior secondary with minimum 50% marks or pursuing final year Diploma in Education can also apply.
Exemption in Qualification
- For SC/ST, relaxation is of 5% at the time of admission to Teacher education course concerned in minimum qualifying 5 marks at Intermediate/ 12th level. To check the APTET 2018 eligibility criteria read the article carefully.
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for 6th to 8th classes
- Applicants should have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or pursuing final year of 2nd-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Candidates must have completed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com pass with at least 45% marks or pursuing 1year Bachelor in Education course
- Other persons who are also eligible to apply
For check for more information related AP TET Education qualification, AP TET age limit read the AP TET 2018 notification carefully.
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Telugu Pandit
B.A (Telugu Literature) or B.A (Oriental Language- Telugu) or graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA pass or pursuing Telugu Pandit Training Certificate
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Hindi Pandit
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Oriental Language Hindi or M.A Hindi pass or pursuing Hindi Pandit Training Certificate. Check the advertisement for AP TET exam eligibility.
APTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Urdu Pandit
B.An or B.A Oriental Language Urdu or Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu or M.A pass or pursuing Urdu Pandit Training Certificate
We represent our sincere thanks. We promise you for further updates on our site.