APTET Application form 2018 are released by officials. You can register online for APTET by filling details through APTET Application Form 2018 from this page: Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test exam is an eligibility test. This Andhra Pradesh TET exam is conducted by an authority called as Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh BSEAP of Andhra Pradesh state. The main purpose of conducting APTET is to find the AP DSC Eligibility Criteria candidates for the teacher post in the Government schools.
APTET Application form 2018
The AP TET application form is conducted one time for a year. The first exam is conducted in the month of February and the second one is conducted in the month of September. The AP DSC results are issued in the succeeding months by the exam board of the Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates who become a teacher in Government or private schools must clear this Andhra Pradesh TET examination. All the interested and eligible candidates are asked to apply online for the APTET application form exam on or before the last mentioned date.
APTET Registration Form details 2018
- Name of the Organisation: Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the examination: Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test APTET
- Exam mode: Common Written Exam
- Official web portal: www.bse.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted every year for the candidates those who have completed their graduation degree and diploma in the elementary education. APTET Application form 2018 is to be released by AP Education board. This APTET exam is conducted for both the undergraduate and postgraduate candidates also.
APTET Application Fee 2018
The candidates can find the APTET exam application form from the official web portal of the AP TET exam. The candidates can find the application form for the AP TET exam in the official website of AP TET. The applied candidates are able to pay the application fee in the month of January. The candidates can make a correction in the online application till the last date of January.
- APTET Online Application form starting date: June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: July 2018
- AP TET 2018 Exam date: July 2018
The application fee for all category students of Andhra Pradesh TET exam is Rs.250/-
How to fill APTET Application Form 2018?
Candidates those who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test APTET can follow the below-given steps:
- Log on to the official web portal of AP TET exam: bse.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the site appears on the screen
- From the home page, choose “AP TET application form” menu
- After that select, “Apply Online” sub menu
- The application form for the 2018 Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test opens on the screen.
- Enter the needed details in the Andhra Pradesh TET application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the desired format
- Make your application fee for AP TET exam through the specified format
- At last click on the “Submit” button to submit your application
Now the candidates have applied for Andhra Pradesh TET exam. Candidates are advised to make a print out of their online application. This will be used for future verification. Thanks for visiting our site. We promise you that we will update our site with more details about APTET 2018 application form in future.