We have the latest news for the candidates of AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018. The eligible candidates can check the AP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 details on this page. Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board conducts this faculty recruitment exam in that state. This recruitment exam is conducted for various teaching posts such as Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professors.
AP Professor Recruitment 2018
The state government of Andhra Pradesh conducts the university faculty AP Assistant Professor recruitment for a huge number of candidates every year. Andhra Pradesh state government release the official notification for teachers over 1385 vacancies for the 2018 year. All eligible and interested aspirants may apply online form before given the last date by getting fit in the posting.
AP Assistant Professor vacancy 2018 details
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Total no of vacancies: 1385
Official site: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Job Category – State Government Job
There are certain eligibility criteria are associated with the AP Assistant Professor recruitment of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates those who want to apply for this recruitment exam have to fulfill these eligibility criteria for getting up into the AP Assistant Professor recruitment exam.
Age limit: Applicant age limit details are updated on the official site. Relaxation in age for SC, ST, OBC and PWD category candidates are provided as per Andhra Pradesh government norms.
AP Professor 2018 Educational Qualification
The Contender, those who are applying for the faculty jobs of Government job in Andhra Pradesh, must possess the qualification of Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field from any recognized institution or board with the minimum aggregate marks. The full details about the educational qualification for AP Assistant Professor Recruitment exam 2018 are given the official site.
It involves three important phases that are
- Written test
- Document Verification
Candidates those who are taking part in interview will be selected on the basis of performance in this test. First, the common written examination is conducted for all applying candidates. After that, the personal interview is conducted for the candidates.
Candidates those who have passed in this Personal interview test are placed as Assistant Professors in government universities and colleges of Andhra Pradesh
How to apply Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018
The procedure of applying AP Assistant Professor Exam is mentioned below:
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Exam. The official web portal of the exam is psc.ap.gov.in
- It is informed that there is no offline or hardcopy form of the application will be accepted.
- The home page for this exam opens on the screen.
- In the home page, the candidates have to select the “AP Assistant Professor Exam 2018 Notification Menu”.
- After that, the candidates have to choose “Apply Online” option from the menu
- The online application form for the exam opens on the window.
- Enter the mandatory details in the application form
- Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and the signature of them in the desired format.
- At last the candidates have to click on the “Submit” button
After that, the candidates have to make the payment for this Exam through the mentioned format. Thanks for using our site. We promise you for more updates on this site.